Biostatistician - Real World Evidence (EU/UK Home-Office Based)
Join us on our exciting journey!
The vision of our Real-World Evidence teams is to pioneer and lead with scientific and technical expertise, the generation and dissemination of high-quality Real-World Evidence that make a true difference to patient lives, globally. Come join us on this exciting journey!
Our Real-World Global Biostatistics & Statistical Programming team delivers insightful analytics for predominantly primary data collection studies, and we are increasingly supporting innovative studies such as External Comparators, Enriched Studies, and Pragmatic Trials.
We are a highly motivated global team of more than 150 employees, responsible for engaging with our clients early to help shape the statistical analysis in these various study designs; contribute to protocols and deliver results that meet their needs.
We have unique opportunities to define the way our clients develop and apply Real-World Evidence for healthcare decision making, so we are looking for the best talent to join us in this effort.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of Real-World Evidence in an evolving industry!
As a Biostatistician, you will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas and thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
You will develop statistical methods sections of protocols and review case report forms (CRFs).
Prepare analysis plans and write specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables, and figures.
Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise.
Interpret analyses and write statistical sections of study reports.
- Act as a statistical lead on single studies.
- Working closely with the Project Team Lead and supervisor to deliver on time, with high quality and within budget.
- Writing and performing quality control (QC) reviews of Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and Shells.
- Writing and maintaining programming specifications. Programming assigned datasets to industry standards.
- Assisting with protocol development, sample size calculation and case report form (CRF) review.
- Building and maintaining effective customer relationships, driving statistical discussions, providing support and / or guidance for statistical activities.
- Managing scope of work and budget, and providing revenue and resource forecasts for single studies
- Training and mentoring junior staff. Supporting colleagues and providing motivation as needed.
- BSc or MSc degree in Biostatistics or related field, and relevant experience within the life-science industry
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods
- Good working knowledge of SAS and CDISC
From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately, improve outcomes for patients.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network