Data Analytics - SAS & SQL programming - German Speaker
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting an awesome new team member to join us at our Madrid Center of Excellence office! We are looking for German speakers... diversity is our way of life!!
You will work in the Real-World Insights (RWI) business unit. The team is over 80+ consultants with various capabilities in real-world evidence, epidemiology, market access and health economics.
As part of a project team, you will run analyses and oversee the deliverables for client projects. You will work closely with the project manager and the statistician:
- Performing strategic analyses (recurrent and ad hoc) to derive trends, conclusions, and actionable recommendations for clients on qualitative and quantitative data, including longitudinal datasets
- Evaluating secondary data on markets, physicians, pharmacists, patients, and competitive products
- Creating reports, presentations and other client deliverables
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- At least 2 years experience in data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge in data analysis and business intelligence.
- Detailed and solution-driven, quality and service-oriented way of working.
- Programming in SAS is a plus.
- Good level of practice with Office tools: Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong communicative skills, orally and in writing at German and English.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- Team player, able to integrate in an international and multidisciplinary team.
Knowledge or experiences in the following areas are appreciated:
- Native speaker of German language
- SQL programming
- Predictive analysis
- Database studies
- Experience in data mining and the application of SQL, or other common databases and software tools
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Big data
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network