Medical Science Liaison West 2906686
Medical Science Liaison
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will deliver scientific training to HCPs and Media regarding current and future adjunctive therapies and skincare solutions. The MSL will support product launches to service HCPs as needed in this hybrid role. The MSL will develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers in tandem with the head of Medical Relations to ensure the scientific information needs of healthcare professionals are met. The MSL will also provide comprehensive medical and scientific support for our client’s products by serving as an internal expert for marketing, education, and field-based team members.
Some key responsibilities of the MSL will include gathering and synthesizing external insights, tracking, and developing scientific content to support the medical strategy; serving as an expert resource to support healthcare professional requests for scientific information. The MSL will also interface with key customers and opinion leaders to successfully meet the customer’s needs.
Salary Range: $125,000 - $140,000
The MSL will also:
- work with Medical Relations and KOLs regarding investigator-initiated trials
- Serve as an internal medical and scientific resource responsible for developing strategic communications and other materials supporting product information.
- work with the head of Professional Marketing & Relations for the client to share relevant scientific information internally from journal articles to keep the various teams aware of scientific news within the dermatology space.
- Support the use of our client’s products through HCP advocacy development and implementation of peer influence programs.
- Develops and maintains strong scientific knowledge of the current competitive landscape and competitive messaging.
- Upon request, presents clinical data to healthcare professionals (scientific peer to peer) including physicians, academic institutions, researchers, and other health care professionals.
- Provide approved information to customers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information as necessary.
- Upon request, assist or lead regional speaker bureau or online training programs in support of client scientific information and products and services.
- Supports advisory events to ensure accuracy of and clinician access to up-to-date scientific and clinical data.
- Attends medical congresses to develop relationships, build advocacy, and present key data. Represents our client at scientific congresses and/or advisory boards in association with Medical & Professional Relations.
- Advanced Clinical/Science degree or professional credentials strongly recommended (NP, MD, PhD, PharmD, and/or scientific background/experience)
- Minimum of 1- 2 years post professional degree practice or relevant transferable experience (clinical practice, clinical or scientific training, academic research, and regulatory/scientific).
- Preferred minimum of 1 year experience in a medical organization with preference for dermatology
- Experience in Medical/Cosmetic Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Cellular Biology, Oncology, and/or Facial Aesthetic disciplines strongly desired.
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually
- Ability to develop and execute key strategies
- Strong analytical skills and presentation skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Experience performing research and/or analyzing clinical research data
- Proven ability to develop relationships with physicians and other Healthcare Professionals
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to support 70% travel schedule
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role is $125,000 - $140,000 annually. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Clinical Trial Educator - Neuro/Psych with Alzheimer’s experience preferred. Region West, Central, East US. IAB36398 / IAB36401
Multiple locationsLearn more
Clinical Trial Educator - Cardiovascular - JAB32124
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Sign up to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.