Senior Consultant, EMEA Brand & Integrated Research Solutions
Senior Consultant – Consulting and Primary Market Research
EMEA, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
IQVIA is a world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
As an international team the B&IRS unit delivers integrated information solutions, working across different geographies. We’re looking for a Senior Consultant who is willing to push the boundaries and join us in an innovative and unique environment, combining different sources of data to best answer the commercial business questions of our clients when developing, launching and optimising the performance of their drugs.
We create an international collaborative environment for our team members based on solid career framework principals of ownership, objectivity, transparency, consistency and commitment to feedback, enabling professional growth and fulfilment.
The Senior Consultant in our EMEA team is essential for delivering on high quality solutions for key clients across the region.
The post holder will be expected to own and deliver work to clients independently, ensuring that high quality, thoroughly scoped outputs are delivered on time and within budget. Depending on the nature and scale of the work, this may involve leading a project, or leading defined streams of work within a larger program, and coordinating other workstreams to best manage the project and client. The types of projects delivered will be typically more complex studies, spanning multiple parts of the organization, and include a significant element of innovation in the methodology and approach employed. This is likely to include projects which combine market research, real world data and other secondary data in a holistic approach.
Central to the role will be the co-ordination and direction the post holder will provide to the delivery teams based off shore. The Senior Consultant will be expected to provide guidance to these teams particularly in terms of the commercial rationale for the project and to ensure that the client’s point of view is maintained throughout the delivery process.
In addition, the post holder will be expected to have a role in supporting the generation of new business, both in terms of the development of proposals and support for marketing and thought leadership across the business.
We are seeking experienced professionals with a scientific or academically rigorous background who have likewise demonstrated a strong track record within health and life sciences consulting; who are looking to further their career while demonstrating scientific passion and creativity; and who seek to develop new solutions and services, support business development activity and deliver projects to the highest quality.
We create a collaborative environment for our team members, who can expect to work across a broad range of teams and geographies. We expect Senior Consultants to be self-sufficient and good networkers, they are supported by a broad team who provide industry-leading perspectives and innovative approaches, as well as technical experts in programming, IT Solutions and statistics.
• Providing day-to-day client management of projects, including leading update meetings, and participating in delivery workshops. Participation in key aspects of project delivery, such as interview moderation, designing, structuring and delivering client reports and presentations
• Leading the definition of research design and planning for proposal purposes
• Leadership of extended project teams to execute high quality research across multiple methodologies (RWD, PMR, AIML etc) and analysis on time and within budget
• Planning, organising and managing all aspects of project delivery (scope, quality, resources, risk and timelines) to successfully complete specific project goals and objectives. Proactively identifying project related delivery risks and suggesting and implementing mitigating actions
• Preparing and facilitating decision making on project related questions, internally as well as with clients. Recommending improvements and alternative solutions to resolve client challenges
• Identifying new business opportunities for follow-on work
• Supporting business development activities, including proposal writing, pitch development and delivery
• Contributing to the EMEA community through networking and cross-team working
• Raising the external profile of IQVIA by attending conferences and generating thought leadership pieces
• Life sciences degree, preferably with advanced degree
• Previous work experience of at least 6/7 years in consultancy and / or market research. Preferential consideration will be given to candidates with experience in carrying out consulting and market research projects in the pharmaceutical area at an international/cross-country level.
• Proven ability to manage multiple engagements of varying difficulty, scale and competing priorities
Fluent in English
• Strong knowledge of main Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High skills of interpretation and analysis (quantitative, qualitative and integration of different sources of data assets)
• Exceptional communication skills both at the written and oral level
• The preferred candidate will be creative, dynamic, resolutive, open minded, autonomous and at the same time have great team spirit
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network