Qualitative Research Coordinator, Study Execution Team, PCS
IQVIA provides scientific services spanning clinical trials, real world evidence, and consulting in all areas of the product lifecycle. The Patient Centered Solutions (PCS) team leads the industry in generating data to ensure that the patient voice is incorporated into the development and commercialization of medication and other drug/non-drug interventions.
We focus on understanding and meeting the needs of our clients – mostly life science/pharmaceutical companies – through the application of broad consulting expertise and technical scientific knowledge to design scientifically rigorous research. This research is broad and includes qualitative (e.g. interviews, focus groups), quantitative (e.g. clinical outcome assessments (COAs)/patient-reported outcomes (PROS), preference research) and passive (e.g. digital health technology tools) approaches to understand patient, caregiver and healthcare professional experiences and expectations of disease and treatment.
To meet our client expectations and retain the excellent reputation built up over time the IQVIA PCS team is committed to recruiting, training and supporting driven individuals who have both consulting skills and life science skills that can be applied to PCS research activities. Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in patient-focused research. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in developing and delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
As part of the Study Execution Team (SET), the Qualitative Research Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of operational aspects of the data collection phase of Patient Centered Endpoints (PCE) studies which include a primary research phase. The Coordinator will be an integral member of study teams and will be involved in proactive project planning and take ownership of the management of qualitative research coordination. The abilities to multi-task, “think fast on your feet”, creatively problem-solve, and provide accurate information, logistical solutions and support and quality results are keys to success.
The Qualitative Research Coordinator:
- As part of the project team, will help support the team by carrying out day-to-day activities that enable the primary research process:
- Provide input on screening documents, confirmation of diagnosis (COD) related to scheduling participants.
- Support recruitment process by ensuring all logistical pieces are in place related to qualitative research:
- Initial outreach to patients and clinicians for screening
- Communication with external vendors, clinicians, sites and patient advocacy groups.
- Confirmation of Diagnosis collection and review
- Informed Consent collection
- Scheduling and confirmation of interviews
- Moderator availability and calendar management
- Interview platform set up
- Audio file management
- Transcript Coordination
- Prepare recruitment updates
- Honorarium processing
- Sunshine Reporting requirements
- Provide regular internal recruitment/project updates
- Ensure vendors/sites meet timing and quality standards
- Provide back-up support for project/ vendor related administrative activities:
- Create/request purchase orders
- Facilitate contracting with PAGs, clinicians, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
- Ensure new vendors/partners are set up within internal systems
- Build processes to ensure all legal and fiduciary requirements are consistently met
- Receipt of high-quality deliverables from partners
- Safeguards against unnecessary expenses, inefficiencies and poor delivery
- Compliance with legal requirements (fair market value, anonymity, etc.)
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s degree (Business Administration preferred) or 5+ years healthcare market research experience
**This is a Remote/WFH Opportunity
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network