Principal - Integrated Research
Engagement Manager/Principal, EMEA Integrated Research
Job Family: Consulting Services
Real World Commercial Solutions to Create a Healthier World
In RWCS we’re passionate about improving the life sciences ecosystem and making decisions that accelerate innovation for a healthier world. Every day our team develops evidence-based strategies that are used in published research, clinical guidelines, and market access decisions, to improve healthcare at every touchpoint. We design and deliver Commercial Analytics, supported by our world-class proprietary data assets, solve complex client challenges through strategic consulting, and use leading edge market research techniques to support clients brand strategy, planning and measurement. We’re purpose-driven problem solvers, that do what we love to make a greater impact on human health.
We focus on listening to the customer and patient voice in multi-country studies for international pharmaceutical companies. Our team focuses on exploring and measuring what Health Care Professionals and patients say and do using different behavioural frameworks to deliver actionable insights and clear answers to our clients’ business questions. We typically use IQVIA data to contextualise our research and collaborate with other IQVIA teams to provide our clients with comprehensive solutions to their business issues.
In this role, you’ll be managing multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for high client satisfaction. We need insightful, detail-oriented people who take pride in their work and their relationships, so we can all work together to make a difference in the life science industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading teams to understand client requirements and the cost of developing solutions to ensure profitability and high client satisfaction
- Managing proposal preparation and overall bid integrity
- Developing project plans including timelines and deliverables and leading projects to on-time and on-budget successful completion
- Recommending alternate solutions and improvements, and developing new business opportunities through follow-on work and leads
- Serving as the key point of contact for clients and providing follow-ups
- Providing high-level input to and ensuring the development of client reports and presentations
Who You Are
- A university degree holder with 7+ years of experience in life science or healthcare consulting and evidence of career progression
- Experience serving as an SME in the industry or life science technical speciality. Preferential consideration will be given to candidates with experience in carrying out consulting and market research projects in the pharmaceutical area at an international/cross-country level.
- Able to demonstrate excellent project management, relationship-building, and client-influencing skills with an established network and referral contacts
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc
We work hard to prioritise the things that matter most to you. Visit our benefits page for information on everything from perks to well-being initiatives and career enhancement.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network