Linguistic Validation- Reconciliation/Harmonization
FREELANCE LINGUISTIC VALIDATION LINGUISTS, RECONCILIATION/HARMONIZATION
Are you a freelance translator with a passion for life sciences content? Join us on an exciting journey and become a member of our growing global community of linguists. The IQVIA Translation Services team is looking for freelance translators to support IQVIA on Linguistic Validation tasks. You will work with a truly global industry leader to deliver content in our target languages and markets in the most effective and timely fashion.
Linguistic validation is the process of investigating the reliability, conceptual equivalence, and content validity of translations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) measures. The localization process for Linguistic Validation includes four major stages involved in a linguistic validation: forward translation, quality control through backward translation, test of understanding or cognitive debriefing, international harmonization.
To be considered you need to meet the below criteria:
- Native fluency in target language – spoken and written
- Fluency in source language(s) – spoken and written
- At least 1 year of experience in Linguistic Validation. Experience must be clearly visible in your CV, if this is not visible your profile will be rejected.
- A university degree in translation or linguistics and at least 2 year of translation experience OR no university degree and at least 5 years of translation experience
- Be able to work according to tight deadlines and independently is a must
- Experience with translation management systems and CAT tools is a must
- Prior experience performing reconciliation/harmonization and other linguistic validation tasks is preferred, yet not essential
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application in English and please make sure to clearly outline your background in linguistic validation.
We will not accept applications from Agencies. If you represent an agency or team of linguists, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. This posting is for individual freelancers only.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network