Information Security Assurance Associate Director
Location: Poland, Portugal, UK
This is a key Assurance role within the global Information Security organization. The individual fulfilling this role will lead assurance initiatives across the IQVIA Information Security Controls, partner closely with IT professionals both within the core CIO organization and those in the Global Business Units assessing the design and operating effectiveness of Information and Cyber Security controls. The Assurance Associate Director will ensure that IQVIA technology solutions and the underlying environments they run on adhere to the corporate Information Security control framework as well as globally recognized security standards and country regulations.
This work will include enhancing and maintaining the internal Assurance Framework, defining the annual plan and overseeing its execution, manage the Assurance team resources and support the fieldwork where required. This role will also be crucial in the selection and deployment of a Continuous Control Monitoring solution and the implementation of the Cyber Security Continuous Control Monitoring service.
The work will involve the review and update of Assurance reports both in terms of value add to our internal stakeholders but also in terms of the quality it delivers.
Information Security Assurance team leader – responsible for the overall service and the execution of the annual assurance plan.
- Managing a portfolio of tasks as part of the delivery of the ongoing global Information Security Assurance program
- Provide leadership and direction within area of responsibility.
- Oversee the development and implementation of functional governance (Standard Operating Procedures, Engagement Models/Workflows, Key Performance Indicators) within area of responsibility.
- Provide regular performance updates on area of responsibility to the Senior Leadership with organization.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for area of responsibility, works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires detailed knowledge of area of responsibility.
- Manage the Information Security Assurance resources.
- Oversee and support the delivery of the Information Security Assurance Program
- Select and deploy a Continuous Controls Monitoring solution for Cyber Security and implement the Continuous Controls Monitoring service.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years of related experience Req
- Master's Degree with 7 years of related experience Pref
- CISA – Cert Information Systems Auditor Req
- CISSP - Cert Information Systems Security Prof Req Or
- Certified Information Security Manager Req Or
- Certified in Risk and Information Security Controls
- Knowledge of NIST, ISO and other Information Security control frameworks.
- Knowledge of Continuous Control Monitoring tools.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network