Engagement Manager / Principal – Real World Clinical Innovation - Europe based
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Engagement Manager / Principal – Real World Clinical Innovation
IQVIA's EMEA strategy is to continue to establish and grow our footprint of being in the centre of healthcare, serving life science companies, healthcare providers, governments, regulators, and payers.
As we accelerate our growth into healthcare markets, we are seeking to recruit talented individuals to be part of the high science bid pursuit team. This team is part of our IQVIA EMEA Provider and Site Solutions business whose remit is to define and drive IQVIA’s expansion into Healthcare, working in close collaboration with IQVIA country organisations.
This role leads high science bid pursuit team will shape digital payer/provider collaborative research projects and support tenders regionally and with country opportunities within clinical informatics and Real-World Evidence. The individuals involved will have a unique opportunity to shape how IQVIA will approach this new market, and to learn and develop a broad general management outlook towards a dynamic and complex policy, research, and health improvement agenda.
There is the real opportunity to make #datasaveslives happen and shape scientific methods globally.
This individual will take a senior role working with the lead of the high science bid pursuits team and (when needed) business development lead for genomics & precision medicine to identify key opportunities and shape innovative and novel (where appropriate) solutions to meet client problems.
The high science team anticipates developing truly transformative technologies and impact in real world evidence – this is a step-up opportunity for someone with that ambition. In particular, our remit is to apply real world evidence outside of its traditional peri-launch roles, both into clinical development (trial planning, digital recruitment, pragmatic trials) and into care quality innovation (care quality analytics, clinical registry solutions).
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong understanding of one or more of: real world data, clinical informatics, precision medicine, digital tools for clinical research or clinical care management
- Excellent and proven track record of business development or partnership in a high science context where solution development is required
- Recognising when and where innovative, high science solutions are appropriate/required (vs traditional will do)
- Pragmatic approach to ensuring the best solution is proposed to meet the client needs
- Senior high complexity project management experience in digital or RWE environments
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external networks
- Comfortable talking science with both an academic clinician and a life science audience
- Able to create engaging presentations and proposals
- Strong team management and development skills
- Enjoys collaborating with others to achieve best outcomes
- Able to manage a small team
- Develop and manage a small “stable” of specialist 3rd party bid project managers
- Experience of building budgets and delivery plans to include in proposal
- High intellect, able to quickly grasp the big picture
- Exceptional enquiring mind
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
It's an exciting time to join and reimagine what's possible in healthcare.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network