Associate Director, Sales Operations - EMEA
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Associate Director, Sales Operations
We are looking for a Key Contributor who will help us drive Sales Efficiency across EMEA, supporting the EMEA Real World and Commercial Solutions Team.
This includes ownership of revenue roadmap forecasting, support to the regional leaders on all aspects of commercial operations and insights, reporting, management of Business Development incentive plans, annual planning etc. Works closely with sales, commercial and finance leaders to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Strategic reporting and analytics activities to support the EMEA Sales & Account Management team to enable optimal, data driven decision making
- Leads monthly Commercial Operations reviews with business leaders to identify trends, areas requiring attention and manages the follow up activities as appropriate. Works closely with Finance colleagues to ensure joined-up support to the business.
- Manages the regional roadmap for defined areas of the business ensuring coherency between region and country forecasts.
- Analyses financial and operational reports to identify trends, anomalies and focus areas to achieve business objectives. Runs ad hoc analysis using Hyperion, SAP, SFDC and other data sources to provide business insights.
- Working with commercial leaders, manages regional operational processes and initiatives, working collaboratively with other teams as appropriate.
- Supports the Strategy and Business Planning lead in identifying more efficient and productive ways of working. Routinely looks for, and delivers on, opportunities to streamline and improve processes.
- Owns and delivers relevant change initiatives as part of continual improvements
- Prepares Commercial Operations aspects for country and business reviews as needed
- Working as part of the team to create the annual plan (regional, input and analysis of the country inputs)
- Manages Business Development incentive plan for responsible business areas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in analytic subject and experience in an analytical role, commercial finance or financial planning and analysis.
- Must be IT literate, with experience of financial reporting or accounting packages
- MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Typically requires 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area, and broad knowledge of other related job areas, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. CIMA / ACCA or other professional accounting qualification preferred.
- Strong understanding of the IQVIA offerings, processes, and systems.
- Must be flexible and an effective team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to carry out detailed analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to structure and deliver discrete projects to solve specific organisational needs.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. You will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
It's an exciting time to join and reimagine what's possible in healthcare.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network