Associate Director, Product Innovation Lead, IQVIA Consumer Health
Consumer Health business is a fast-growing segment and a key growth area for IQVIA. We are a dynamic, global, fast-paced team with ambitious goals.
Our Consumer Health Global Insights offerings portfolio provide essential market and competitive insights to help our HQ clients with strategic business planning and performance management.
Consumer Health market is a fast-changing market, driven by product innovation as well as changing consumer behaviours. Our strategic focus is to ensure continued innovation and Go-to-Market execution of our Consumer Health Global information offerings and align to the changing market dynamics to meet our HQ client needs.
An exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious person looking to be part of the Consumer Health Global Insights team. You’ll be joining a global leader in the healthcare market with opportunities to expand your own experience with exposure to a range of projects and initiatives.
In this role, you will be managing CH Global Insights offerings portfolio and driving the offering development, as well as implementation plans to accelerate portfolio expansion and realise market potential.
- Drives the development of complete offerings within CH Global Insights portfolio.
- Ensures offerings content and feature levels are competitive and sufficient to generate targeted revenue growth and market penetration. Works closely with CH Global Marketing for creation of Go-to-Market collateral for CH Global Insights offerings.
- Makes offering lifecycle decisions necessary to deliver on business results (including sunset or extension decisions).
- Incorporates IQVIA Consumer Health strategic directions into offering management decisions across the portfolio. Recognized as a spokesperson for the CH Global Insights offerings both internally and externally.
- Secures organizational agreement on the complete Go-to-Market plan and budget required for implementation.
- Manages cross functional teams to ensure the offerings meet customer needs, are economically and technically viable and are deliverable.
- Brings external thought leadership to bear in client environment. Recognized impact of developments in industry that may influence IQVIA information offerings. Forecasts trends, identifies potential impacts, and applies knowledge to offering development and information strategy.
- Determines and executes plans for recovery, contingency and mitigation to adjust for market, corporate and other impacts. Leverages, builds, and maintains IQVIA relationships that contribute to successful executive of plans. Proactively engages and manages, leads interdependent teams, and demonstrates complete ownership of the business.
- Determines Launch and Go-to-Market plan for new offerings launches. Works closely with CH Global Marketing on internal and external communications.
- Actively engages HQ Account Teams and participates in key HQ client engagements to ensure high market penetration of CH Global Insights offerings. Uses any feedback and insights to input into offering development process.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business/marketing preferred
- Requires Consumer healthcare market experience (product/brand knowledge) gained at an agency operating in the CH space, or at a client company
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with demonstrated success in marketing strategy, new offering introductions and market expansion required
- Excellence communications (spoken and written) required
- Strong business judgment and strategic thinking
- Strong project management skills, problem solving, analytical and planning skills required
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with ability to lead with authority and actively participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence and good networking skills
- Attention to detail
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network