Associate Director of Sales Training
This role is with IQVIA’s Global Commercial Technology Sales Training and Enablement team supporting the Commercial Technology team. The candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of sales training initiatives and materials – focused on foundational and advanced selling skills and Commercial Technology solutions/products for our GTM teams. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional executive stakeholders and sales leaders to ensure the delivery of business results.
- Act as the primary lead on all Commercial Technology sales training and sales manager training for the IQVIA Technologies GTM teams.
- ·Responsible for the design, development, approval, and delivery of IQVIA Commercial Technology solutions training, as well as foundational and advanced Value Selling sales methodology skills training.
- ·Proactively coordinate efforts between Sales Enablement, Marketing, Product and Sales Leadership teams to effectively align all content/curriculum to enhance the sales team’s ability to deliver orchestrated and value driven sales messaging – focusing on solution selling vs. feature-function selling.
- Consult with Commercial Technology GTM and Product leadership to identify appropriate training needs/gaps that will support the achievement of assigned revenue growth goals.
- Responsible for developing and delivering on all aspects and channels of sales training (Self-Paced, ILT and VILT) programs including but not limited to: agenda creation and revisions, new hire on-boarding, training communications, compilation/creation of master slide decks, coordination of presenters for live and virtual training events, development of workshops, train the trainer events, and reinforcement/knowledge transfer training activities.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with the Commercial Technology team and across IQVIA to provide learning solutions that support ongoing performance.
- Monitor, measure and track course evaluations, coaching feedback and other training completion criteria to report on performance success, as well as gaps.
- Ensure all training initiatives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Remain current on trends and developments/advancements in the fields of sales training, performance improvement, and organizational learning, while maintaining/building contacts with training vendors/training professionals.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University required
- Extensive experience in sales training, territory management, field sales management
- Successful track record of building and managing a sales territory preferred
- Success in managing a sales team preferred
- Experience developing and delivering both sales training and solution/product training for Technology (SaaS) sales teams required
- Experience with Sales Methodology and Sales Process related training required
- Experience managing projects and engaging with senior/executive management teams
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry preferred but not required
- Experience with Commercial Technology preferred but not required
- Strong examples of effectively driving sales performance, changing behaviours and coaching/leading sales management to reinforce
- Excellent coaching skills (virtual and live live)
- Ability to travel estimated at 30% (non-COVID conditions)
- Strong pharmaceutical/clinical background preferred
- Strong foundation in virtual engagement platforms (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx & Adobe Connect)
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills (virtual and live)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network