Tech / Systems Support Analyst
Opportunity to join a growing project in our company based in Oeiras, Lisbon
· Is in charge of technical assistance services and provides a first line support service;
· Register the calls in the Help Desk Management tool according to the agreed procedures;
· Provide remote technical assistance to the customers in order to solve the problems related to the product use or a malfunctioning order;
· Answer customers’ calls, collect inquiries, analyze users’ requirements and provide telephone/email/network based support to the customers
· Report the customers’ problems to the relevant department, identifies and communicate the solution to the customer;
· Involve the company’s technical assistance resources for a customer service visit when a remote solution is not possible;
· Follow up the incidents until their resolution or their closing;
· Alert the Help Desk Supervisor or Help Desk Manager in case of issue;
· Update and complete the helpdesk knowledge database,
· Keep himself updated on the company products;
· Act as a reference for his colleagues;
· Share the information with the other team members and the management;
· Contribute to the integration of new colleagues (training, monitoring);
· Contribute to the improvement of the tools and procedures (reserved for the Senior Help Desk Operator);
· As required, assist or provide training for clients.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education & experience:
· College certificate or equivalent experience (12 years of studies);
· If possible, previous experience in Service Desk Operation;
· Knowledge of Pharma industry is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
· Native speaker in Spanish or Fluent;
· English - Professional proficiency;
· Windows Operating System;
· Microsoft Office.
· Strong Communication Skills;
· Customer service experience;
· Problem solving skills;
· Ability to think logically;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Team player;
· Ability to learn quickly;
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network