Be part of the Team
As pioneers of Clinical Pharmacist-led services, here at Interface we believe that a career in healthcare is more than just a job, it’s a vocation.
Our mission is simple, to improve clinical outcomes and improve patients’ lives. Regardless of your role, be it in a support function at head office or in the field as a Clinical Pharmacist, we want you to be part of that journey and know that you are making a difference.
Interface Clinical Services, an IQVIA business has delivered over 35,000 days of NHS support including screening, clinical audit and patient clinics. Our success and growth is built on our ability to work alongside both the NHS and industry partners, acting as a genuine ‘interface’ to develop pioneering healthcare solutions for patients.
Responsible for the support and development of all web-based applications. To drive and manage a
portfolio of ongoing projects to their successful completion Working within the Information
Technology and Business Information department providing an overall web development function.
- Development of new web applications for both internal and external use
- Design and implementation of functional / non-functional testing processes
- Assist with the maintenance and continued development of internal web-based CRM system
- Ensure projects are completed within given timelines, taking ownership of the process and
- the management of the project.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Skills and competencies required:
- PHP experience
- HTML experience
- CSS experience
• Ability to successfully work on multiple projects and deadlines
• Laravel framework
• Version control system (Git)
• Commercial PHP experience
• Experience within the healthcare industry• Experience with a relational database system (preferably MySQL)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network