Data & Technology Analyst
We are recruiting for a STEM university or college graduate to join our team! If you have a passion for data sciences and the healthcare industry and want to kick start your career in an innovative global organisations - apply today!
Interface Clinical Services, an IQVIA business are the largest organisation within the UK healthcare sector to fully employ a team of pharmacists. Working nationally, we operate in partnership with both the NHS and healthcare industry.
The team are responsible for the delivery of remote services and working with all relevant stakeholders for the delivery of services which contain remote or technological element(s). With a focus on driving service excellence, the technician will ensure that the end product is continually improving in quality and delivered to the customer with a high degree of professionalism.
Head Office (Leeds)
- To liaise with GPs and/or Practice Managers who receive a relevant service from the company, ensuring services and their associated tools are delivered in a timely fashion.
- To liaise with and develop effective working relationships with all Interface staff, particularly the head office Sales and Commercial team and in the support of the field-based pharmacists.
- To communicate and liaise with several different customers/stakeholders taking into consideration their varying priorities.
- To set and maintain the highest levels of professional conduct whist representing the company.
- To drive high quality service delivery.
- Awareness of potential new and repeat services to customers, whether chargeable or free at the point of delivery, to be passed to the sales team for conversion
- Confident and professional phone conversations
- To work to KPI’s and targets, reporting successes and challenges to management at regular intervals.
- To ensure efficient time management.
- Achieve agreed service delivery targets and outcomes within schedule
- To act in a reliable and professional manner always and fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the company.
- Co-ordinate work streams with team members and other departments, principally the Sales and Commercial department.
- Keep up to date with clinical system functionality
- Maintain and develop technical skills
- Keep abreast of clinical and commercial activity within the NHS that may be drivers for the uptake of Interface services.
- To communicate information in a range of written and verbal formats to clinical, non-clinical, IT literate and non-computer competent audiences
- To complete and record all personal continual professional development, in areas relevant to the services offered and relevant technical skills.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- To develop and maintain CLIICS as a CRM system by effective usage and reporting suggestions for improvement.
Required Skills & Experience
- University or college graduate from an IT, business or Life Sciences discipline OR an apprentice with an IT/data analysis background.
- Competent using Excel and analysing large and complex data sets.
- Excellent stakeholder skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- High attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, to deliver professional client communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Company pension plan
- And many more!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network