We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Biomedical Technicians experience a unique opportunity to employ their technical experience by collaborating with healthcare professionals and leading technical initiatives in medical device technology. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and updating medical devices at a specific location in Largo, FL. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your technical and leadership skills!
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
We are hiring immediately with an expected start date of ASAP. You will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
•Biomedical technician degree or 2 year electronics degree with medical device experience is strongly recommended; we are also accepting applications for recent college graduates and military veterans with experience in an electronics related MOS.
• Ability to travel onsite to Largo, Florida for ~ 90 days; our ongoing partnership is subject to renewal based on employee performance
• Ability to work 1st (6am - 2pmEST) or 2nd (2:30pmEST - 11pmEST) shift work
• Proficient computer skills required to enter data, navigate, and routinely toggle between various applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite, and company software programs in the area of expertise are required.
• Ability to work independently to effectively determine root cause of failure
• Ability to perform basic statistical analysis from device history logs, read diagrams and drawings and make repair recommendations.
• Ability to write clear and concise reports to sufficiently capture and defend evaluation findings
• Must be able to wear applicable personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated areas as required including safety glasses at all times.
• Ability to sit and or stand for long periods of time with frequent walking, stooping, reaching, grasping and using fine & gross motor manipulation.
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs on a routine basis and occasionally up to 41lbs.
* Active and unrestricted drivers license
Organizing, testing, and updating medical devices, installing and configuring hardware, software, and network products.
Set-up and organization of equipment.
Conduct routine checks and records data from product tests after installation and configuration.
Manage project timelines and customer needs.
Per-diem position requiring minimal travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
Hourly Pay Rate; $27
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role is $27.00 per hour. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Virtual Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Oncology – Southeast - 3018106
Multiple locationsLearn more
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.