Strategic Proposal Writer
- Work with Business Development, Therapeutic Strategy Lead, Medic and Feasibility Leads to collect input to include in proposal.
- Ensure the overall flow of the proposal and a coherent ‘story’ that effectively conveys the key messaging agreed on by the team.
- Ensure that all customer requirements have been addressed in the proposal; ensure consistency between customer needs and expectations, strategy proposed and budgeted specifications.
- Critically review input from SMEs, ensuring that it is directly related to the study and customer’s needs, and that it is aligned with other team members’ input and the proposed strategy.
- Work with SMEs to clarify any content in the proposal that is not clear.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in technical writing, professional writing, communications, journalism, linguistics or related field;
- 3 year's direct experience in proposal writing, technical writing, editing, professional writing or other industry-specific operations experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated writing and/or editing skills; technical writing, proposal writing, editing and/or professional writing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical development industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to make timely, sound decisions and escalate appropriately in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to communicate key messaging clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to balance strong attention to detail with overall business and deliverable objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with proposal team members and managers.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network