Sr, Applications Development Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience
- Ten (10) year's experience in systems analysis/application programming
- Demonstrated basic and some specialized systems and programming knowledge
- Working knowledge of C#, .NET framework, Java or other compiled language.
- Working knowledge of SQL and general database concepts.
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database design.
- Working knowledge of modern software methodologies such as Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, etc.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following platform services (administration or customization): Box.com, Smartsheet, Qualtrics, Decipher or similar relevant platforms.
- Previous experience working with customization of SaaS platforms as part of an overall enterprise solution.
- Understanding of the HTTP lifecycle and able to explain the process of a request being processed by various layers of network and servers.
- Understanding of cloud platforms, architectures and benefits/tradeoffs of using cloud software.
- Experience with one of the major cloud vendors (Azure, Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform) or other SaaS products a plus.
- Experience working with mid-level and upper-level management to implement solutions that utilized a cloud vendor platform as part of the solution.
- Working knowledge of APIs and low-code tools that can be used as part of a cloud-based vendor platform solution.
- Understanding of cloud security models including Oauth and OpenID Connect.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network