Lead Software Developer
This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the DrugDev Spark platform.
• Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components
• Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
• Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
• Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
• Support customers and professional services as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to the DrugDev Data Solutions platform.
• Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
• Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in related field - Computer Science, Math, or comparable field Req Or
• Master's Degree Pref
• 3 to 5 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with DrugDev Spark or equivalent system Req
• Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, React, Ember or similar web framework.
• Ability to write clean code
• History of successfully designing small to medium system components
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Technical/functional expertise
• Decision making
• Customer focus
• Conflict management
• Energy, motivation and work rate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network