Assoc Stat Programmer
· Perform (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, listing and figures summaries, (ii) the programming, testing and documentation of analysis dataset (derived datasets) and transfer file for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically.
· Detect errors in detail and corrects them (e.g., reviews tables/listings, edit checks output and SAS programs to ensure quality of deliverable)
· Assist in the development of programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
· Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision.
· Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
· Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical programming team lead.
· Understand timelines for and milestones affecting their work and alert supervisor to potential slippage
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network