Systems Support Analyst
Provides first level support on workstations or for applications.
• Processes and provides first level support for technical assistance and resources from internal and/or external customers.
• Communicates with end users to clarify and define requirements.
• Resolves various routine problems and escalates the more complex issues to the appropriate support area for resolution.
• Maintains call information in database using commercial software.
• May work with monthly charge back reports.
• May schedule configuration and installation of PC workstation hardware and software.
• Associate's Degree Computer Science or equivalent, or equivalent technical training Req
• One (1) years related experience or training Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience Req
• Familiarity with mainframe, distributed, PC, LAN, or telecommunications equipment and related components in order to understand client's technical needs, or may have experience in customer service role.
• Ability to carry out some analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
This is an on-site opportunity.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network