Sr Manager, Accounting
Reporting to the Director Accounting, the Senior Manager Accounting manages and owns the financial close process. The individual manages and supervises Accounts Payable and is also responsible for most statutory functions relating to the business.
• Preparing the monthly, and annual financial statements per US GAAP and the supporting schedules, for both management reporting purpose and statutory
• Driving the monthly variance meetings to analyze and ensure all expenses are properly accounted and accrued for
• Ad-hoc financial analysis and journal entry posting including application of accounting principles
• Reviewing and approving all supporting balance sheet schedules
• Supervising the accounts payable and accounting coordinator
• Ensuring accuracy of development deferrals
• Responsible for intercompany cross-charges and royalties, ensuring that service agreements are in place, that amounts are accurately calculated, and that related WHT payments are reported and paid on time.
• Providing all financial information and schedules for annual tax returns
• Coordinating SOX, Sales Tax, Corporate Tax audit files and internal audits
• Preparation and analysis of cashflow forecasts
• Interfacing with Corporate Treasury on banking matters and hold relationship with local bank
• Ensuring accuracy of Payroll related costs/accruals (bonus, commissions, restructuring...)
• Participating in the accounting, analysis and setup of acquisitions and other special projects
-Professional Accounting designation required (CPA CA/CPA CMA/CPA CA)
-7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting/finance including 3 years in a similar role
-Knowledge of financial systems (SAP/Oracle knowledge is a significant asset)
-Excellent English oral and written communication skills as well as strong leadership and focus.
-Proven record of results working with senior management.
-Technical proficiency with excel is essential.
-High level of integrity and self-confidence.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network