Senior Statistical Programmer
Job Profile Summary
Provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks. Provide technical expertise to the Statistical Programming department.
• Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
• Program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
• Develop programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department.
• Perform and plan the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statistical team lead for single studies, under supervision.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope for single studies. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
• Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network