Senior Java Architect (Remote/WFH)
We are looking for Senior Java Architect to support the Master Data Management (MDM) suite of products within the Global Information Management (IM) space. The IM platform is the heart of any data driven ecosystem that relies on cleansed, conformed and processed data to drive insights and analytics. The IQVIA Integrated Data Platform is the next-generation self-service data management solution providing a faster approach to insights, embedding intelligence for life sciences with a SaaS platform with rapid deployment.
As Senior Java Architect you will work directly with high priority customers so customer facing skills are essential, paired with the ability to provide technical leadership to our broader engineering team to ensure an optimal architecture. This position is essential to our business as it will ensure we can support existing MDM clients as well as meet the needs of our product pipeline generating huge revenue and helping our customers to meet their goals.
- Leads or consults on the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification, of software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, financial management, or HRIS products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- May have responsibilities for process and/or people management.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience required
- Eight (8) years of systems analysis and software development experience required
- Java development using the Spring Framework API
- Microservices architecture
- API frameworks
- Real-time streaming experience
- AWS and/or Azure
- Agile methodologies
- Life sciences experience
- Angular and/or React
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network