We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Epidemiologist to join our Real World Global Epidemiology team. This is a great time to join our fast-growing Real World Analytics Solutions group. As healthcare stakeholders increasingly need evidence to support regulatory, reimbursement and prescribing decisions, the IQVIA RWAS team offers a comprehensive evidence approach to meet our customer’s unique needs.
We’re seeking an experienced Epidemiologist, ideally with late-phase or Real World experience , and strong client-facing skills.
In this role you’ll provide epidemiological and outcomes research for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness and cost of medical treatment, under supervision of senior staff. You’ll use your skills to design methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory requirements. You’ll also conduct and supervise analyses, evaluation and reporting of studies.
In addition, your responsibilities could include:
- Serving as project lead on smaller projects or in support of project lead on larger client facing or internal projects.
- Authoring of protocols, reports and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with analysis and reporting with input and oversight of senior staff.
- Reviewing and providing relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
- Independently generating content and direction for business development proposals on smaller projects with input from senior staff.
- Interacting with clients as warranted, with senior staff involvement as needed.
- Representing IQVIA externally through conference presentations.
- Overseeing or conducting statistical analysis as needed.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have previous experience of designing observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost. You’ll also need the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment, often at a fast pace.
You’ll also need :
- The ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- High levels of organization and self-motivation, with the ability to determine and meet objectives.
- Masters Degree in public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, Health Economics or a relevant scientific field and 3 years relevant experience, or PhD preferred.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network