Client Service Representative (Bilingual French & English)
Researches and updates a reference database for use in global and national offerings in IQVIA worldwide
• Researches information for the creation of global database.
• Analyses and interprets researched information by telephone and internet in relation to IQVIA’s business rules.
• Analyses changes in information and incorporates these changes in the IQVIA system/database.
• Updates existing global data systems with new and changed information to provide clients quality and accuracy.
• Ensures the information created is correctly transferred into relevant systems, databases and client offerings.
• May assess impact of data changes on regular client offerings.
• May answer queries on global data (client and internal).
• May assist in training of new data analysts.
• May assist with scheduling and tracking creation of global reference data.
• College Degree or higher & Bilingual- French and English
• Customer service/call center experience preferred
• Good understanding of working on a database
• Interest in the global pharmaceutical industry
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network