Sales Specialist (Diagnostics/Consumables) - Sumatera
Job Description Summary
Working closely with our Medical System partner, you will maximize sales growth in a specified geographical province, consistent with company’s strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing healthcare providers, physicians and/or hospital staff (nurses) on the features and benefits the customer’s product(s) in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by the healthcare professionals.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the province as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Within a specific geographical province, identify target customers and physician profiling while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self-analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Successfully manage objections and/or issues raised, escalating more sensitive or complex queries.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant to maintain records updated and to report daily calls
- Organize and conduct group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country regulations.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in any competitor activities and other market changes.
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Industry’s Code of Practice
- Require at least 6 months - 1 year of prior relevant experience in Medical Sales (Diagnostics/Consumables/ Medical Devices).
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences / Pharmacy / Business or related field
- Good understanding of Healthcare Market and related procedures.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct face to face presentations to customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network