BioAnaltyical Project Leader 2 (Homebased)
The BioServices Project Leader 2 will focus on the internal execution of day to day project work. The BioServices Project Leader 2 will work closely with the BioServices Project Manager and Study Lead to learn the procedures and practices necessary to ensure that all project work stays on schedule and is done according to Q2 Solutions standards.
• Plan day to day activities for assigned projects.
• Create work lists for laboratory staff.
• Request samples from Laboratory Operations for analysis.
• Provide daily direction and feedback to laboratory staff.
• Import and process run data in Watson.
• Accept or reject run results.
• Work with Project Manager/Study Lead to investigate failed runs and runs with analytical issues.
• Write up analytical results and assemble run binders.
• Submit accurate weekly assessment of resource requirements for scheduling purposes.
• Attend weekly scheduling and revenue update meetings and provide updates on project progress.
• Maintain run trackers for assigned projects.
• Provide timely MS timesheets for study tracking.
• Review data (run binders, data tables, etc) for regulatory compliance and scientific quality.
• Track supply and expiration of project related materials (LC columns, reference compounds, stock solutions, etc).
• Assemble data tables for client submission.
• Design validation experiments to direct wet lab staff.
• Archive all studies in a timely manner in accordance with Q2 Solutions SOP.
•Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree Scientific field required
• 3-5 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in GLP laboratory environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
• Understanding of liquid chromatography and combination with mass spectrometry or In vitro and Immunoassay techniques.
• Understanding of sample extraction and routine laboratory procedures. •Understanding of method development and validation of assays.
•Ability to interact with internal clients, and work to objectives/timelines. •Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
•Ability to follow verbally communicated or draft procedures.
•Ability to describe clearly experimental objectives and data conclusions.
•Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.