Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
The Archivist organizes, preserves, and makes available as appropriate the archived records and materials according to established procedures. This may require establishing, supporting, and promoting innovative archival solutions.
• Maintain archive inventory in Crick Archive Manager
• Manage the administrative functions of archives and document control procedures, including paper and electronic archival
• Archive appropriate paper and electronic records and materials created by Q² site staff according to written procedures
• Create and Assign project and reagent notebooks upon request
• Communicate progress, and planning to management and Project Management for archiving purposes
• Maintain records for and coordinates retrieval of materials from offsite archives
• Maintain original COA documents and post pdf versions to server
• Participate in the final posting of Analytical Method Summaries to the server for use in laboratory
• Participate and conduct client and regulatory tours of the archive room and procedures
• Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices
• Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
• Knowledge of GXP regulations and guidelines
• Effective organization, communication, and team work skills
• Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree and 1 year of relevant experience in a quality/ laboratory environment, including GXP and/or Quality Assurance/Control experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Frequent sitting for extended periods of time and periodic standing, lifting, bending, and carrying of light boxes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network