District Sales Manager – Great Lakes – 2478629
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that in partnership with L’Oréal/CeraVe Skincare we are looking for a District Sales Manager to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
District Sales Manager
The District Sales Manager (DSM) will lead a team of sales representatives in promoting and selling healthcare products to general practitioners and other healthcare professionals. The DSM will develop and deliver the sales strategy and serve as a key information holder regarding the marketplace and thus, be able to react appropriately to that market as needed. They will also be responsible for delivering on all contractual obligations as agreed to by the client and IQVIA.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- Minimum 2 years of pharmaceutical sales management experience is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Strong ability to communicate and work cross-functionally within a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a district towards meeting and
- Strong leadership, planning and organization, problem solving and decision
- Coach and council sales representatives in the field to reinforce product knowledge, core selling message and role model best practices
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network