Associate Scientist, ADME Sciences
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
At the forefront of genomics, flow cytometry, anatomic pathology, vaccines, bioanalytical and other laboratory services, we deliver cutting-edge solutions with a continuous investment in innovative laboratory testing capabilities.
You will have the opportunity to apply your scientific expertise alongside industry thought leaders, use advanced technologies and learn pioneering techniques in one of our many state-of-the-art global laboratories.
We treat each sample as if a life depends on it. We know there are patients out there hoping for a cure, and together, we can turn that hope into help.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: No
What makes Scientists at Q2 Solutions successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem solver
- Results driven
As you progress through your career, you'll play a vital role in helping our customers develop drugs and devices faster and more efficiently than ever before, improving healthcare for future generations.
Associate Principal Scientist
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
A career at Q2 Solutions will provide...
Work culture that supports improved work-life balance
Awards & Recognition
Programs that celebrate and recognize accomplishments
Cross-functional idea sharing and thinking to accomplish common goals
Associate Scientist, ADME Sciences
Responsible for performing routine analysis and laboratory testing procedures to obtain data from pre-clinical and/or clinical specimens. Provides routine documentation and review of work performed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for performing and documenting analytical procedures in accordance with methods and regulatory guidelines. ;
• Exercise good judgment in assessing whether analytical procedure is proceeding according to expectations and that the results are within acceptable tolerances through routine data analysis. ;
• Identify abnormal progress of analytical procedure, potential quality failures, or otherwise unusual results and escalate to senior lab personnel immediately.
• Prepare data analysis results for upload to LIMS system under the guidance of senior level staff.;
• Preparation of buffers and solutions for analysis, as required. ;
• May assist in writing of laboratory procedures and techniques. ;
• May train junior level staff and assist with onboarding. ;
• Perform and document calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment as assigned.
• Perform and document hands on training for other lab personnel in areas of proven competency as assigned.;
• Assist in the review and development of laboratory procedures and techniques.;
• Assist in the implementation of procedural changes as assigned. ;
• Notify inventory staff of supply shortages.;
• May represent lab team on cross functional projects.;
• Participate in continuing education through self-study, attending training sessions and lectures and meetings. ;
• Production of quality data and documentation in adherence to client deadlines in accordance with regulatory requirements. ;
• Support safety and 6S requirements and initiatives. "
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Bachelors degree in relevant scientific discipline plus 6 months experience or Associates plus 2 years equivalent; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS,AND ABILITIES
• Requires basic knowledge of assigned technical area, systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience. ;
• Demonstrates understanding of functional area and responsibilities. ;
• Working knowledge of regulatory agency standards within the area of responsibility ;
• Proficiency with pipetting
• Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling ;
• Experience working with automation or specialized laboratory equipment. ;
• Proficiency with more complex laboratory calculations regarding batches and specimens including averages, means, standard deviations, and various quality control metrics.;
• Good computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. ;
• Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously. ;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy ;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.