Associate Scientist - Large Molecules
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
- Under supervision, plan and prepare certain predefined assays and/or analyses and carry out study conduct.
- Assist with compilation of results. Assist with protocol and/or report writing. Responsible for delivery of results in accordance with the project time schedule.
- Assist in basic equipment maintenance and operational verification of laboratory equipment.
- Assist in archiving of data and results.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent with years of experience required OR Bachelor's or master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or biology or related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Masters candidates with appropriate experience may be considered for scientist position.
- Knowledge in LCMS, Biochemistry, Large molecules (peptide, protein, siRNA, Oligonucletides, ADCs etc.) is required. Working with large molecule processing, isolation, and analysis is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of laboratory equipment and instrumentation, with particular focus on instrument use and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to implement good laboratory practices and other standards within area of responsibility.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to manage and maintain complete and accurate records of experiments.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work against milestones or goals.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network