Oncology Health Information Technology Specialist - Nationwide
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians, and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Oncology Health Information Technology Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Oncology Health Information Technology Specialist
The primary focus of this role will be to ensure that the brand is seamlessly incorporated into Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems at prioritized accounts. The person in this role, which is commercial non sales, will also be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive customer specific plans, and will be working in a collaborative manner with the broader Matrix team of Marketing, Access, Sales, Medical, & HEOR.
- Align resources in order to develop comprehensive plans by priority account
- Develop and Implement comprehensive customer specific plans
- Will act as matrix team Health IT subject matter expert to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for identification and sharing of Health IT insights with appropriate stakeholders (Marketing/Access/Sales)
- Assist customers in optimizing EHR systems in order to address patient safety gaps; specifically, in the area of Hematology and Oncology
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required; Master’s degree preferred
- Extensive Technical Knowledge, a Minimum of 4 years working for health care technology company (Epic, Cerner, Medi tech, McKesson, iKnowMed, or OncoEMR preferred), and/or within a Health System informatics group or team at leadership level, or similar role within a pharmaceutical company required
- Minimum 3 years clinical Hematology and/or oncology experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of healthcare and health information technology, and EHR building experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to travel up to 50% travel
- Ability to work remotely
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network