Sales Operations Lead
50% of the role is to ensure overall client satisfaction as prerequisite for further successful business development and 50% of the role is to secure and grow our base business revenue.
• Under some guidance, coordinates IQVIA sales, consulting, service and business line activity to ensure that client needs are met by following an account plan to achieve IQVIA budget and client satisfaction targets.
• Client Service
- Represents IQVIA to the client and the client to IQVIA in all service and sales related activity
- Manages basic to complex (approximately 3 to 5) accounts
- Builds client relationships across the client organization, from Business Insiders to Senior Executives
- Resolves 1st line service issues, and coordinates 2nd line support issues with the service teams
- Ensures thorough service reviews and transaction surveys that service agreements, contract specifications, and product deliverables meet clients’ specifications, including timeliness and quality
- Secures renewal contracts
- Develops a tactical and strategic understanding of the client’s business issues, and recommends a compelling solution using appropriate IQVIA products and services
- Coordinates business development and service activity with the Account Director, Sales, Consulting and Service Specialists to validate opportunities to achieve account plan, revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Under some guidance, develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win back opportunities
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Two (2) to five (5) years relevant sales or account management experience and/or solution sales management experience (preferred)
• Widespread knowledge of IQVIA offerings, client account management, IQVIA information solutions/consulting services portfolio, and the pharmaceutical industry
• Account Development / Management Skills, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Marketplace and Industry Knowledge, Negotiating Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Servicing Skills
IQVIA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of any applicable prohibited ground of discrimination, including but not limited to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available at all stages of the recruitment process upon request. If you have a physical impairment or a disability that requires an accommodation, we encourage you to disclose this during the recruiting process so that IQVIA can appropriately accommodate you.
IQVIA est fière d'être un employeur offrant l'égalité des chances et nous nous engageons à créer un environnement diversifié et inclusif. Nous ne pratiquons aucune discrimination fondée sur la base de tout motif de discrimination interdit applicable, y compris, mais sans s'y limiter, la race, la religion, la couleur, l'origine nationale, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'âge, l'état civil ou le handicap. Des accommodements pour les candidats avec un handicap sont disponibles à toutes les étapes du processus de recrutement, sur demande. Si vous souffrez d'une déficience ou d’un handicap physique nécessitant un accommodement, nous vous encourageons à le divulguer lors du processus de recrutement afin qu'IQVIA puisse vous accommoder de manière appropriée.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network