IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. We develop and operate systems and applications using big data technologies on our private-public hybrid cloud. IQVIA™ stores and computes more than 20 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently. Our big data infrastructure is processing over 50 billion healthcare transactions annually. IQVIA™ employs over 50,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue close to $7B and a market cap of over $18B.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
STI Technologies Limited (an IQVIA Company) is a healthcare technology company that manages patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients in their own healthcare.
Through technology and with patients at the heart of our innovations, we proudly support the Canadian healthcare system by delivering intelligent financial reimbursement, patient engagement and patient management solutions to help support positive health outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Java Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Build a test automation framework and integration of this framework into CI/CD process
- Work closely with back-end, front-end developers and DevOps
- Mentor stuff how to write integration and e2e tests
- Work with QA department and develop test cases
The skills and behaviors required for this position include:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of the Java programming language and the server environment.
- Deep understanding of good programming practices, design patterns, and Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Ability to work as part of a team by contributing to product backlog reviews and solution design and implementation
- Be disciplined in implementing software in a timely manner while ensuring product quality isn't compromised
- Successfully implemented and released REST services using a modern java framework in the past 3 years
- Successfully designed database models that are adequate for the problem on hand
- Formal training in software engineering, computer science or computer engineering.
- Worked as part of a mature engineering team
- Java 8 or higher
- Spring Boot
Nice to have:
- JMeter, Selenium
- Cloud technologies
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network