Sr Software engineer
• Defines and Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Does Automation, writes test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
• Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation. Documents and works to resolve all problems. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance. Establishes advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
• Works collaboratively with developers across regions.
• Models data for the purposes for analytics and reporting in order to facilitate clear and simple access to non-technical users across varying Business Units.
• Reviews business requirements with regards to reporting, advises on the pros and cons of the possible technical solutions.
• Translates those business needs into technical specifications and provides input to the requirements for the development of a solution.
• Develops a full understanding of all relevant medical data and the data processing platform in which it resides.
• Explores data the data to discover patterns, relationships, anomalies and trends.
• Creates reports, graphs and other visualizations to accurately and plainly represent stories within the data.
• Writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries.
• Comprehensively and coherently documents work in Confluence.
• Design & implement scalable/Low latency components to solve/enhance the product / platform value delivered to the customer.
• Review recommendations on the technology to be implemented and Lead the proof-of-concept
• Use or implement cutting edge technologies such as AI/ML, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Mobile, ReactJS, etc to create new products/software or solve existing product/platform challenges
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science Req
• Master's Degree Computer Science Pref
• Niche skill expertise through experience or certifications
• Decision making
• Customer focus
• Conflict management
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network