Rapid Response Representative, Puerto Rico - 2452645
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Rapid Response Medical Representative to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, is the PR Sales and Marketing Division of Ortho-McNeil®, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Janssen strives to provide innovative, high quality, safe and effective treatments to advance patient care. We are involved in hospital and institutional settings. We help healthcare professionals meet their patients' needs.
The Rapid Response Representative (RRR) is an entry level function primarily responsible for ensuring that continued promotional / sales activities are maintained when a vacancy occurs due to resignation, short / long term disability, terminations, etc. The main objective is to limit opportunities for customers to switch patients to from Janssen therapies to other therapies due to diminished share of voice when a territory becomes vacant. Also, the RRR will maintain sales continuum, market penetration, and customer / account support. The RRR will support other Sales Specialists during periods when there are no vacancies available within the Team.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Minimum BA/BS required; preferably in business or scientific field. M.A. /M.B.A. a plus. International academic exchange programs and/or internship programs with recognized companies, a plus.
- One (1) to two (2) years of sales, marketing or business-related experience will be considered.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience will be considered
- Prior sales / Marketing experience with documented results is a plus.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to travel as necessary (extended travel, including overnights and weekends) is required.
- Ability to work a vacant territory or market anywhere in Puerto Rico for the duration of the vacancy period is required.
- Computer skills with office systems (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and sales management information technology systems is preferred.
· Analytical skills
· Business Acumen
· Demonstrated leadership
· Ability to handle ambiguity while compliantly driving results
· Flexibility to learn new products over time
· Initiative & execution-oriented
· Business Insight; ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
· Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
· Team player
The following physical demands represent those that have to be complied by the associate, in order to successfully execute the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations can be done, so that individuals with disabilities can perform the essential functions of the position. Must be able to drive a motor vehicle on a daily basis. Lift, carry, pull and push 1 to 10 pounds constantly and 10 to 25 pounds occasionally. Work requires to be sitting and to walk frequently and be stand up occasionally.
Use a wide variety of selling skills and communication methods to effectively drive territory business results. Demonstrate the ability to plan, adapt and prioritize for results within a complex changing environment at both the individual and team levels. Apply clinical, analytical, economic and marketplace knowledge and skills to develop strategies that fuel business growth. Capacity to establish positive interpersonal relations and to interact with people, skills for conflict resolution and decision making, to work simultaneously with several subjects and between distractions, to work with time pressure, and to exert good judgment in special situation.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
Valid Puerto Rico driver’s that meets with IQVIA driving standards is required.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network