About DrugDev, An IQVIA Company
DrugDev is committed to providing sponsors, CROs and sites with solutions that transform clinical research through collaboration, standardization and an outstanding technology experience. We are proud to provide a unified clinical operations suite that enables most top pharma and CROs to use technology enabled solutions to accelerate clinical operations
Summary of Essential Job Functions
The Project Manager position will support our product - SecureConsent, a web application for conducting patient consent in drug trials and for hospital procedures. The PM will:
- Manage multiple global SecureConsent projects to ensure they are executed on time, on budget, and according to specification.
- Act as main point of contact with client representatives and other project stakeholders
- Complete project management documentation throughout the project life-cycle including planning documents, schedules, status reports, change orders, invoicing, close out paperwork, etc. (utilizing departmental templates)
- Complete project management activities including: hold regular client status meetings, task management for internal team, and reporting to finance
- Complete SecureConsent project deliverables
- Attain a thorough understanding of the SecureConsent product to explain and demo the SecureConsent product to clients and end users.
- Ensure project quality compliance with quality plans, SOPs and work instructions.
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking/Problem solving
- Planning/Time management
This position does have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 1-3 years Project Management Experience
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Expert-level familiarity with MS Project or similar tools
- Google Suite (Drive, Email, etc.)
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Suite)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. IQVIA recruits, hires, trains and promotes people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by any national or local law.
- IQVIA promotes effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.
We value the well-being of our team members and offer a comprehensive suite of benefits. These include Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible/Health Savings’ accounts, Life and Disability, 401(k) with employer match, generous paid time off and flexible work schedules in a fun, business casual environment.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network