Business Systems Analyst 2
Under general supervision, provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
• Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
• Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
• Two (2) years experience in systems analysis
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network