Talent Acquisition Manager Germany (m/w/d)
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team is going through an exciting period of growth. We have a new opportunity to join us in a management position, where you will play a key part contributing to reshaping and building the function for future success.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team and drive recruitment in assigned business areas/departments in Germany and Austria.
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for supporting immediate and future organizational hiring goals of our Management Consulting teams in Germany, directly managing the sourcing, attraction and hiring of top talent, ensuring you uphold diversity and talent standards as well as communicate company Employee Value Proposition in a way that positions IQVIA as Employer of choice.
You will be part of our multinational Talent Acquisition Team that supports the EMEA Regional Business Unit with 20+ Sr. Recruiters and TA Managers located across Europe and the Middle East.
• Partner with hiring managers in assigned business areas to source, select and hire qualified candidates at a variety of levels
• Leverage creative tactics and a variety of sources (including direct search, LinkedIn and other social media, internal referrals, direct applicants, recruitment agencies and more)
• Manage the recruitment process end-to-end, providing top-class candidate experience through the hiring process, including extending and closing offers
• Develop a direct sourcing strategy to build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline • Maintain and strengthen contacts with universities, alumni groups, and other organizations where necessary to identify potential early talent
• Suggest process improvement initiatives to streamline hiring process
• Work with the other TA team members in the country to deploy the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) at country level and increase brand awareness in the local job market
• Proactively share knowledge, best practices and resources within the team • May support recruitment in other EMEA countries when needed based on hiring demand
• Keep abreast of market trends in the assigned geography that may impact on the company’s ability to attract talents and work with the business to provide solutions
• Keep up to date of the new digital trends and available solutions in recruitment space
• May act as a buddy to support induction of new joiners Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Our ideal candidate
• Strong hands-on recruitment experience (7+ years), whether in agency or in-house, that includes supporting global fast-paced organizations with the talent acquisition of junior, middle up to senior professional profiles.
• A good understanding of the consulting landscape is highly desirable (life sciences or otherwise)
• Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platform • Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships up to a senior level to influence and positively challenge existing thinking through strong market knowledge and advisory skills
• Fluent in English and German with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday preferred)
• Demonstrating customer-oriented mindset and “make it happen” mentality
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities in a fast-paced environment • Experience of working by objectives and to a range of recruitment related KPIs • Good understanding and awareness of the market trends
• Ability to establish and maintain effective remote working relationships and collaborative attitude with TA colleagues and management.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, consulting, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network