Head of Customer Education & Training
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Technologies Learning Solutions
The IQVIA Technologies global training team designs, develops and delivers in-classroom, virtual instructor-led, e-learning and certification education on IQVIA Technologies software products. We train IQVIA life sciences customers’ end users and administrators, system integration and agency partners and implementation and support employees.
As the IQVIA Technologies EMEA Head of Customer Education & Training, you will be responsible for tactically supporting the customer training strategies and their associated processes. This includes educating and supporting sales and partner teams on our training offerings and how they are delivered, as well as determining requirements for custom training requests, and adhering to the engagement model in a way that results in success for our customers.
Specific duties are:
- Manage Customer training opportunity development, including scoping, SOWs, pricing, CRM completion and commercial transactions.
- Work with Regional Business Unit/s (RBU) to identify and develop revenue opportunities for Customer training.
- Build strong, positive relationships with all RBU members and Customer firms to proactively manage expectations and decisions that align with both teams’ business strategies and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer requirements that drive customer training strategy in partnership with the RBU and Customer firms.
- Lead a training delivery team consisting primarily of instructors tasked with delivering instructor-led classroom or virtual training sessions.
- Drive excellence within the team by promoting industry leading practices and by observing assessing performance, reviewing evaluations and feedback and coaching instructors to continually raise the bar on their skill and knowledge level.
- Ensure quality by establishing training instruction standards, a quality assurance process and by coaching training instructors to elevate their performance.
- Work with appropriate internal team members to ensure Customers are accurately scheduled for courses and certifications and that training is being delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Consult with customers and business stakeholders regarding IQVIA training offerings and modify offers to enhance demand.
- Work with sales and delivery teams to develop new customer training opportunities while maintaining and fostering the growth of existing customer accounts.
- Meet training revenue growth targets for the EMEA RBU.
- Manage custom development and instructional delivery workflows for customer projects.
- Educate account and sales teams on the training function and how it is a valued add to our clients.
- Stay current on latest industry trends and develop approaches to adopt best practices.
- Provide excellence in industry best practices and continual improvement initiatives.
- Provide input on new training curricula and existing curricula revisions
- Be responsible for quality content development, excellence in instructional delivery, and achieving project deadlines.
- Assist in development and maintenance of processes and best practices for account management, custom curriculum development, project management, and regional reporting requirements.
- Work with internal and 3rd party resources as needed to meet customer training demands.
- Communicate and coordinate with peers in other regions to facilitate standardization of processes and delivery while ensuring regional training needs are met.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 7 or more years of experience in customer education programs and services
- Expertise in education business development, account management, and the identification of custom training requirements
- Experience using Salesforce.com to prospect, manage accounts/projects, and track progress
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, global organization
- Outstanding communications, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to influence and indirectly manage across functional teams
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare/Life Sciences Industry and/or SaaS Technology a plus
- Experience in a technical training environment
- Bachelor's degree required an advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years' experience in a technology company or related field
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network