CRA or Senior CRA, Real World Evidence (m/w/d)
In our Real World Evidence department, we support pharma clients of different size with conducting clinical trials in different phase IV and non-interventional projects. Within this team, you will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of indications and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the sponsors.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the global study team and the involved investigators, you will support study start up processes and conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
We are currently hiring a CRA or SrCRA (m/w/d) to work office-based in Frankfurt or home-based in Germany.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation for Phase IV/NIS projects
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Taking part in the study start-up process - contracts management, EC, CA submissions
- Covering sites in Germany and occasionally in Austria
You should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher-level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Experience in Phase IV/NIS or in contracts management and EC/CA submissions would be beneficial
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and reference letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network