Experienced CRA (m/w/d), Site Management
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Germany; Remote
Take your therapeutic expertise to the next level and help drive the evolution of clinical development for a variety of sponsors.
As a Clinical Research Associate within our full-service model, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace your passion for a specific therapeutic
area and work with cutting-edge technology developed specifically for CRAs by CRAs. With access to world-class training and professional
development, we’ll give you the tools you need to create the career you want.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes CRAs aligned to our full-service model successful? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
“IQVIA empowers you to drive your own path within the organization. As no person’s route is the same and the clinical research landscape is forever changing, you are encouraged to continually seek career growth opportunities and to align your interests with your career goals.”Lauren, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
“I really enjoy the diversity of teams and clients the CRA role provides, in addition to the ability to speak with so many different key opinion leaders across the country. Progressing through to a Senior CRA, and now acting as Lead CRA for one of our largest gastroenterology studies, I'm excited at the continued opportunities for success and growth in clinical leadership.”Joseph, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
“I work with the most incredible brave minds. We share energy and passion to bring new medicines to the market.”Carolina, Senior Director, R&D Solutions
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Clear pathways to success
Protocols aligned to your expertise
Experienced CRA (m/w/d), Site Management
Are you interested in supporting our pharma clients with conducting clinical trials in different therapeutic areas?
Join IQVIA as a CRA/SrCRA (m/w//d) in our Clinical Site Management department office-based in Frankfurt or home-based throughout Germany. You will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of indications and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the sponsors. Beside establishing strong relationships with the global study team and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure their adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
With strategic site relationship managers supporting you throughout your role, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to embed yourself in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices in accordance with regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Collaborating with experts on study sites and client representatives
- University Degree in life science or other scientific discipline or apprenticeship in health care
- Minimum of one year of on-site monitoring experience, alternatively an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good command of German and English
- Flexibility to travel up to 60% of working time
- Driver’s license class B
What you can expect:
- Resources that promote your career growth
- Leaders that support flexible work schedules
- Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
- Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
- Home-office, company car, accident insurance, pension and more
- A potential sign on bonus
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and reference letters.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network