CRA (m/w/d) – Entry Role
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Take your therapeutic expertise to the next level and help drive the evolution of clinical development for a variety of sponsors.
As a Clinical Research Associate within our full-service model, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace your passion for a specific therapeutic
area and work with cutting-edge technology developed specifically for CRAs by CRAs. With access to world-class training and professional
development, we’ll give you the tools you need to create the career you want.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes CRAs aligned to our full-service model successful? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
“IQVIA empowers you to drive your own path within the organization. As no person’s route is the same and the clinical research landscape is forever changing, you are encouraged to continually seek career growth opportunities and to align your interests with your career goals.”Lauren, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
“I really enjoy the diversity of teams and clients the CRA role provides, in addition to the ability to speak with so many different key opinion leaders across the country. Progressing through to a Senior CRA, and now acting as Lead CRA for one of our largest gastroenterology studies, I'm excited at the continued opportunities for success and growth in clinical leadership.”Joseph, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
“I work with the most incredible brave minds. We share energy and passion to bring new medicines to the market.”Carolina, Senior Director, R&D Solutions
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Clear pathways to success
Protocols aligned to your expertise
CRA (m/w/d) – Entry Role
Join IQVIA™ as CRA / Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d) in the full-service Clinical Site Management team – this is the unique opportunity of a direct entry!
In our Clinical Site Management department, you will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of therapeutic areas and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the client pharma companies. After a tailored training on the job, manager and mentor will be supporting you throughout your role, to conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure their adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
How the direct entry works:
- A permanent position
- Tailored trainings phase of in-depth training on the Clinical Research Associate job; duration and content depending on previous experience and knowledge
- Trainings on clinical research legal regulations, work methodology, therapeutic area knowledge and the administration of clinical research supply
- Gaining a brought work experience at clinical research sites (hospitals and doctor’s offices) by accompanying experienced Clinical Research Associates
- Following further months of mentoring and co-monitoring during business travel
- Home office with high-class remote trainings and guidance
- Latest high-end IT programs and equipment, e.g. Clinical Research Applications and iPad
Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associateinclude:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
Applicants should have:
- A university degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Preferably a training in clinical research or work experience as a Trials Assistant, Trial Coordinator, Study Nurse, etc.
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German on at least C1 level, including good command of English is mandatory
- Flexibility to regular business travel and a driving license class B
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, apply now and join our team!
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter as well as your certificates and recommendation letters.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network