Perform day-to-day delivery, administration, interpretation and compliance of learning programs according to established policies and procedures. Support the continuous improvement of their L&D functional area through development and implementation of Learning and Development programs in an assigned geography, business line and/or job function.
Knowledge of building and supporting ommunity of practice preferred. With guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to employees and management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function. Serve on cross functional teams, share best practices.
• Prepare course materials for training sessions.
• Attend project reviews or other important context meetings, as required.
• Develop, update and/or conduct training programs for employees or through assigned vendors.
• Conduct course evaluations and make suggestions to training line management and /or other L&D functional area on continuous improvement.
• Develop effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HR Generalist, Compensation, Staffing, HR PSC, Finance PSC.
• Develop effective team relationships with other L&D functional areas
• May provide career and development consultation to employees.
• Work closely with training administrators to ensure LMS actions are regularly updated.
• Where L&D function dictates, develop recommendations and solutions for training issues that will resolve clientobjectives, and present to Manager for review.
• Identify and make recommendations for the learning program and process improvements.
• Develop and maintain a network of professional training contacts. Maintain and keep current on developments and trends in the training field. May gather information of local competitor practices
• Serve on cross-functional teams, as required.
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field Req
• 3 years of appropriate contextual and/or training experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Knowledge of organizational development principles and methods
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good listening and diagnostic skills
• Good interpersonal, project management, organizational and leadership skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Good coaching and counseling skills
• Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network