Strategic Operations Manager within Companion Diagnostics
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
This role would be ideal for an experience Project Manager with CDx study knowledge or someone with a strong CDx science background
This role is to work with senior management to support strategic planning activities by providing actionable recommendations based on assessments of existing and potential markets.
• Ability to develop analyses and models supporting financial, statistical and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors
• Willingness and interest to pursue primary and secondary research to create business case analyses of market adjacencies and new service solutions
• Working towards the development of industry-leading knowledge management capabilities – enabling the team to effectively share and collaborate across the information and deliverables developed.
• Working with internal business stakeholders to enhance their use of strategic analysis and business intelligence, and ensuring that the appropriate communication channels are maintained.
• Developing relationships with key internal/external stakeholders to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
• Creating and presenting value-added insights and solutions to meet business needs.
• Contributing to strategy development activities.
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis.
• Supporting the implementation of strategic analysis projects and business plans - designing and managing the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables and activities on projects and delivering assigned activities.
• Managing and improving the return on our vendor relationships (e.g. data, secondary research, news feeds, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree Life Science, Finance, Marketing Req
• Master's Degree Pref
• A minimum of 3-7 years relevant business experience in management consulting, business intelligence, corporate strategy, marketing or finance, or other comparable combination of education, training and experience.
• Good understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
• CRO/Pharmaceutical drug development industry knowledge and experience is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network