Sr IT Project Mgr
• Manage the scope of work, objectives, timelines, quality of deliverables, and all other project management activities for the project(s) and/or multi-project program(s).
• Serve as primary project contact with internal and external customers to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
• Develop project plans for all phases of the project and associated deliverables.
• Review project budget and scope of work, including management of project budget(s) to meet financial and company goals proactively ensure adherence to change control processes.
• Supervise maintenance of project management information and data tracking systems.
• May direct project activities for team members regarding their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project milestones are met.
• Evaluate impact of risks, develop and implement quality and risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
• Continually review and ensure adequate internal and external resources are available to meet project deliverables and milestones.
• Develop and implement continuous improvement processes for assigned projects.
• Participate in RFP development and sales/proposal presentations; provides input on scope and budget development.
• Provide technical expertise and project management experience to Project Manager(s) and training efforts.
• Serve as a project management liaison with other groups within IQVIA.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 10 years related experience, including 6 years of project management experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Good team leadership skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sound judgement and decision making skills
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network