Sr. IT Azure Solutions Architect
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
• Assists with the ongoing development and implementation of custom applications in Microsoft Azure Cloud with microservices / service fabric architecture.
• Helps define technical design standards and approach for implementing complex custom applications with multiple integration points in an Azure service fabric environment
• Serve as technical leader and advisor to delivery teams to ensure all best practices and coding standards for cloud-based microservices development are adhered to.
• Participates in cross-functional product development teams, may also act as a consultant to provide system and technical advice.
• Ensure all applications are designed to be scalable and reliable at an enterprise level
• Keeps up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems.
• Participates in R&D projects and may run those projects in compliance with standard project management practices.
• May mentor and assist lower level architects, developers and business analysts.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 8-12 years proven experience in architecting, designing, implementing API-based C# solutions in distributed environments
- 8-12+ years’ experience in Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET Core or APS.NET Web API or ASP.NET MVC, Azure cloud components
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in influencing leadership teams and development teams
- 5+ years in cloud architecture / distributed solutions design and development
- Experience with enterprise architecture standards
- Significant experience with Azure Service Fabric / Microservices Development.
- Experienced developing applications using 12FactorApp methodology
- Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification (AZ-303, AZ-304)
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Angular and Micro application Architectures
- Domain expertise with Clinical trials is plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network