The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy and vision for the Cost Benchmarking platform, products and suite of offerings, inclusive of currently marketed products (CTOSGrantPlan, CRO CostPro, GrantPlan for Investigators)) and to-be-built products/modules in expansion areas such as end to end budget management. This candidate will be the ‘eyes and ears’ in the market place and will be responsible for staying on top of industry trends, competition and areas for product expansion based on both general market needs and client feedback.
With oversight of a team of product managers and/or business analysts, Head of Offerings Management, will lead the offerings team in crafting an approach to build and execute on market & product requirements inclusive of value statements, proposed workflow and product (and cross-product) functionality.
This individual is passionate about the Life Sciences space, specifically in strategic planning, trial budgeting and financial management and trial execution, and has proven experience in translating customer requirements and market trends into compelling, winning solutions. This individual must also have proven experience in driving product release cycles, including working with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality solutions on time.
• Work with product marketing, sales and services to ensure that we can effectively market, price, sell and service the solution.
• Able to drive the product strategy for individual modules within our overall solution set. Able to evaluate competitive and/or complimentary offerings in market for potential partnership or acquisition.
• Serve as the go-to person for the offerings(s) that you are responsible for and ensure that solutions are successfully delivered to market on time.
• Master's Degree MBA strongly desired
• Vendor and Sponsor background preferred
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in industry defining, leading and implementing business solutions for trial budgeting and financial management
• Successful track record in developing customer-centric solutions as a service provider
• Proven ability to translate customer requests, competitive activities, and industry trends into value drivers of new offerings and product requirements that can be easily understood by product managers, developers and other key constituencies within the organization
• Expertise working with customers and key stakeholders to validate requirements throughout the development cycle. Able to identify and manage across key customers, their requirements, and their business processes.
• Must be a thought leader in the pharmaceutical market.
• Must have working knowledge of program, trial and site trial operations, budgeting and financial management
• Strategic planning skills
• Experience using agile product development methodologies
• Proven ability to engage audiences and simplify complex messages
• Demonstrated success building effective relationships with a broad spectrum of global stakeholders including senior leaders, associates, and external suppliers
• Ability to build internal relationships with offering development, delivery, and go to market organizations
• Previous experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical/Management Consulting sector preferred
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network