Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Profile Summary
Support the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing programs in an assigned business unit/department, primarily in one geography. May be required to assist with providing staffing support to assigned management team for a geographically distributed organization or pan regional, as assigned. With some guidance, conduct recruiting activity for management teams as assigned.
• Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
• Provide guidance and direction to more junior members of the staffing team.
• Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
• Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
• Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
• With guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals.
• Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
• Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
• Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network